|Rights and duties|
Following text is an agreement between student and the School.
Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY
An Agreement for Provision of Educational Services for a Fee in the Area of Education
Side A: Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY
Side B: Foreign Student
For the term: from to
For guaranteeing good order of provision of educational services and residence requirements, according to «Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY Regulations» and «Rules of residence for foreign students of Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY», sides А and В have concluded the present agreement on the following effect:
Side А undertakes:
1. Side А will arrange and schedule study time for side B. Compulsory course consists of 20 hours per week. Extracurricular activities, consultations and events of any kind can be organized at request of side B by mutual agreement.
2. In consideration of side B follows the relevant laws and rules of Chinese Government, «Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY Regulations» and «Rules of residence for foreign students of Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY», side A guaranties the safety of side B residence, studying, being at this educational institution.
If side B doesn't follow mentioned laws, rules and regulations, and doesn't inform receiving party orally of in written form about side B's actions and intentions, side B is fully responsible for it's actions.
3. Side А is responsible for control of side B study progress and discipline productions in this educational institution.
4. Side А respects traditions and customs all of the countries and peoples, organizes holidays, celebrations, festivals, anniversaries and other events at request of students by mutual agreement.
5. Side А helps side В to organize accommodation, registration and control for proper housing requirenments.
Side В undertakes:
1. Side В respects and abides by the relevant laws and rules of Chinese Government, «Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY Regulations» and «Rules of residence for foreign students of Hainan Foreign Language School GREAT SILK WAY», and is responsible for non-observance of these rules and regulations.
2. Side В attends classes according to curriculum. If side B misses the classes without reasonable excuse or without side A request more then one third all of the curriculum classes, side B is not admitted to pass the final exams. Resitting for an examination is provided.
3. If side B leaves this educational institution or (and) place of residence without written or oral request for side A, side B is fully responsible for it's own actions.
4. Side В respects traditions and customs of People Republic of China, and attends classes according to scheduled working days, holidays and feast days.
5. Side В pays for tuition, accommodation and register fees in time. In case of untimely payment, side B can not pass the registration and be admitted to this educational institution.
6. In case, if side В studies at long time term, according to current legislation, on general grounds, should be made residence permit for students. For this purpose the week before the current visa (or another document) is expired, side B should give all of the documents and payment for making residence permit to side A. Otherwise, side B is fully responsible for visa requirements non-observance.
This agreement is written in two copies, in the Chinese and English languages, and has the same expiration date.
This agreement enters into force from the moment of signing by both sides. Both sides guarantee performing own duties and observance of mentioned rules.